Wednesday, June 23, 2010

When in need of time to think things over

I just ate ice cream for breakfast...

Well, I haven't been updating as often as I would like to. I could apologize, but since nobody seems to be reading any of my blogs I don't really see the point. Anyway, I write for my own pleasure :)
The thing is, I wanted to keep my personal blog personal, and this blog more like a subjective travel guide. But now my personal life is messing up my time to write travel blog posts.
I feel like I have so many good tips to share and NOT writing them down makes me feel bad, and then THAT just makes me even more stressed out, and THAT! my friend makes me even less productive. So I try to not feel bad about not getting everything done. Like, I can't remember when was the last time I vacuumed my room. And I don't care. It doesn't effect anyone but myself.
My point is: right now I'm simply too busy trying to figure out what to do next, to remember what I did when I was in Warsaw...
The good news are that I've just returned from Hamburg and that I'll be moving to Copenhagen terrifyingly soon which means even more places to write about! Yay!

In case anyone is actually reading this: I don't mean to sound pitiful, it just sometimes happens. Especially when I realize that there are things that I HAVE to do that are more important than the things I WANT to do. Then I feel sorry for myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment